[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: more this and that

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: more this and that
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:12:53 -0700
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I have been busy the past week, with work and a 4-day trip to Spain
> and a family visit. But I still made time to shoot some pictures and
> post a PAW. This week again a mixed bag of images, some from
> Amsterdam, some from Eindhoven, some from around my house. It's all
> here:
>
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=95

Some nice images there.
> (Olympus content: images from alt4 onwards)
>
> As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

As to the E-410 images: 4 and 5 are terrific, the saturation and
contrast are perfect for the subjects. 8 & 9 are also quite nice, with
the soft, even tonality suited to the subject. 6 & 7 are another matter
for me, washed out, veiled. I don't know if that is because of the
E-410in that kind of situation, because you adjusted the others, or
what. Not that 6 is a great shot for the ages, but I think 7 is rather
nice in composition and mood, although I'd see what it looked like with
a little off the top, 'twere mine.

Anyway, here are a couple of different takes on 6 & 7.
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/410Nature/

Moose