[OM] Re: Olympus Quickmatic EEM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Quickmatic EEM?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:23:03 -0700
Hello Piers,

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware that Ferrania had discontinued
production. However, I checked the Frugal Photogragher website, they claim
to have enough 126 film on hand (several thousand rolls) to last through
2010. Though I'm sure the price will increase as their supply decreases.

Thanks again,
Darin