[OM] Re: Zuiko OM telephoto (of range>=200)

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko OM telephoto (of range>=200)
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:41:10 -0700
I had this lens but it got stolen many years ago.  I was never happy with it
as I found it far too soft, and as a result it was left at home most of the
time.  Instead I used my Zuiko 200mm f/4, and would recommend it as both a
cheap and a good lens.  Few months ago I also purchased Zuiko 300mm f/4.
That is also one nice pice I could recommend, but it is probably outside the
range you are looking for.  Both of these are of course fixed-focal.