[OM] Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE

Subject: [OM] Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:06:06 +0200
Hi again,

O.k., so now I'm doubly shocked to hear his wife passed away too, earlier
this year...:(((
Does anyone know what happened to the both of them?

Then regarding the links etc., I'm reading the posts from the three links
Piers sent: sad to see all this and have completely missed it when there was
still a chance to send a message to him. :(((

Anyway: it's been recommended off-list to me to organise a Walt Tribute
TOPE, and I think that's a great idea!

At present, the shooting interval for the current TOPE (Still Lifes) is
almost over with, so it is probably best to change the currently planned
TOPE 32 theme (Colours) to become nr. 33, and have TOPE 32 be the Walt
Tribute TOPE.
Sounds like a good plan?

Also, Ian: if you're going to bounce the messages to me, can you please do
so at my regular address (either 'axis' or 'millennics' will do)?

Cheers!
Olaf