[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:30:41 +0200

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> Walt passed away peacefully this morning.
>>
>> Good bye, old friend.
>>

>> Bill Barber

like many of us I've been affected when I read this bad news. I've not
always been in accord with some of Walt's opinion...
but I've shared like all of us the same passion for our beloved
Olympus...and more than that I've shared with him the job of News
Cameraman. His picture with the processing machine reminds me the
beginning of my working time...so he was a little bit a "special man"
for me. good bye, old boy
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium