[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:01:38 +1000 (EST)
Hi Andrew and all,

> I can respect his wishes for no funeral but I think all of us can
> agree that one of the best ways to honour his memory would be to get
> out and shoot with our favourite cameras as often as possible.

Q) The topic ?

A) A photo to express the 'Walt' way.

Walt and I had a few offlist email exchanges earlier this year as
there are somethings that some of us can understand better that
others, and I'll miss the old bugger. There was a wise man behind
a lot of his words.

I know the list as a whole will also change without his wit and
humor as he was one of the list core that gave this list it's
character.

Now all keep smiling, have a good malt, dust off that camera,
and blow the crap out of something ok with the weapon in
your other hand :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Used-Car Salesman: Microsoft spokesman on truth serum.