[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:22:30 -0300
Quoting NSURIT@xxxxxxx:

> In keeping with his wishes, no funeral is planned.  In the event of a
> memorial service the list will be notified, however I suspect that is also
> something he would just as soon pass on.

I've been far too busy lately to follow the list regularly but have
been receiving posts and following the updates on Walt's status. He
was an excellent asset to the list and will be missed.

I can respect his wishes for no funeral but I think all of us can
agree that one of the best ways to honour his memory would be to get
out and shoot with our favourite cameras as often as possible.