[OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:34:17 -0400
I forgot to add a piece of flash advice which is to not spend $5-700 on
a flash unit.  Instead, spend $90 on a manual/normal auto flash like a
Vivitar 285 or Sunpak 383 and with all the money you've saved buy a
Sekonic L-358 flash/incident light meter for $259 new or $149 used
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/221078-REG/Sekonic_401358_L_358_Flash_Master_Meter.html>
Your flash exposures will be spot on and you'll have more money in your
pocket.

Chuck Norcutt