[OM] Medium Format

Subject: [OM] Medium Format
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:03:07 +0100
With the falling prices in film cameras I start to consider buying a
medium format camera, yet I'm totally newbie to this type of exotic
fruit.. I've read abit about the 645 models but not really much.

Is there anyone here willing to offer some kind of introduction or
send me a good link?
I'd be interested to know, for example, personal experiences, or what
new opportunities are open with such camera, or what to look for
before buying one.

(Note that my interests mainly include photojournalism, documentary
and fine art photography, though a more commercial side might need to
grow in the near future to support those interests... Oh, and note
that easy handling and working with one hand does matter... Or, hmm..
apart of satisfying my curiosity, should i just wait for an affordable
pro digital slr!?)

many thanks

CS

--