[OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 03:27:19 -0700
Roger Key wrote:
> I should mention that I myself favour the F31fd that I just bought for my
> wife (partly so that I could get hold of her F10. The F31FD seems to be
> selling amazingly cheaply at the moment - perhaps a new model is coming that
> takes SD cards instead of XD....
The F40 takes either xD or sD in the same slot. Unfortunately, the
higher mp count looks like it may have a negative impact on the very
strengths of this series to date. The F40 is in the all auto tradition
of the F10 and 20, so there may be an F50, or some such, with more
controls in the F11/30/31fd tradition, but whether it will be an
improvement is to be seen. The dcresource review of the F40 is not
encouraging.

Moose