[OM] Re: Lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens questions
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:25:36 -0700
The 14-54 does not have noticeable barrel distortion. I like it much
more than the 14-45.

Olympus is coming out with a 12-60 possibly in Oct-Nov.
<http://olympus-europa.com/consumer/images/E-System_Lens_Roadmap_March_5th_2007.pdf>

I believe the announcement on dpreview indicated it would be a "pro"
lens putting its quality between the standard and top pro lenses.

The 11-22 is a very nice lens.

-jeff