[OM] Re: seen on the beach

Subject: [OM] Re: seen on the beach
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:52:01 -0300

> Who needs a piping plover when you've got an engine that needs a valve
> job. :-)
>
> Doesn't look like peak season for not dead, non-human fauna when you
> were there.
>
> Moose

I didn't include a picture of the dead maggot-ridden seal.
Actually, in the two miles (rough guess) or so of beach that I saw that day
last week, there were probably 7 to 10 humans. I think that was because it
was a sunny, albeit cool, day. That is very unusual, as it is more normally
colder and foggy there, and you'd have the beach more to yourself.

Wayne