[OM] Chuck's stage photos (was: Advice please- stage photography)

Subject: [OM] Chuck's stage photos (was: Advice please- stage photography)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:59:55 +1000
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> You said it's going to be daylight so I do hope you have more
> light to  > work with than what I showed here recently
> <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/dance_recital/index.htm>

I never looked at these properly last time, but...very nice
photos, Chuck. I particularly like the specific eye contact
of this one:

http://www.chucknorcutt.com/dance_recital/img_3947r4x6s.htm

and the composition of this:

http://www.chucknorcutt.com/dance_recital/img_3954r4x6s.htm

I *think* I see the following as black-and-white, though
without actually giving it some decent post-processing work
I can't be sure (and I still like it as it is anyway :-) ):

http://www.chucknorcutt.com/dance_recital/img_4013r4x6s.htm

Good stuff.

Cheers,
Marc