[OM] Re: Chuck's stage photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's stage photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:39:13 -0400
Thanks for the compliment.  There's eye contact in 3947 because she's
out of sync with the rest of the dancers  :-)
3954's composition comes about thanks to the gods of cropping.
As to 4013 and B&W I don't think I'm very good at those conversions even
though I have good tools to do so.

Chuck Norcutt