[OM] Re: Panoramic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panoramic?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:23:00 +1000
> > On 06/07/2007, at 2:23 PM, Ali Shah wrote:
> > Is this considered Panoramic photography?
> > http://www.guyjbrown.com/articles/westone.html
> > http://www.guyjbrown.com/articles/snooker.html
> > http://www.guyjbrown.com/articles/barabbey.html
> > The detail in the photos is amazing!!
>
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> And I should have said that in the third, bar scene, I looked
> straight up and using the tiny trackball on my new Mac mouse to spin
> it, I was able to get an effect very, very similar to ten pints of
> lager.

I get motion sickness pretty easy and even small movements in
these start to make me queasy (I'm a cheap drunk - just give me
some water and spin me round a few times).

They *are* very detailed though. Oddly, the snooker hall and
the bar look like CGI.

Andrew, have you got a link to one of your cousin's? I had a
Google, but the best(*) I could find was nothing like what
you're talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/2k8bdk

The vortex directly below to an alternate universe is quite
disturbingly Doctor Who, however.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz