[OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:54:20 +1000
> Paul Braun wrote:
> Oh, no.  There's absolutely nothing tidy about my mind, my
> house, or my garage.

What about your shed?

When you specified 1978, my mind gravitated towards a line
from a Terry Pratchett story (which is not suprise - it's
usually that, Douglas Adams, The Simpsons or Futurama).
Anyway, it is:

"The Librarian had seen many weird things in his time, but
 that had to be the 57th strangest. [footnote: he had a tidy
 mind]"

> I realized the more productive thing to do was to go
> through training and become a volunteer myself and do a
> better job.
> By the way - did you know that it was only a private
> residence for the first 16 years?  Most of its history
> has been in more or less public hands.

It is easier to see both why you enjoy it so, and how you'd
make a fantastic tour guide for it (for both this post, and
your subsequent ones). If ever I to visit the building's of
his that I so much like, I'll be begging you along for the
ride.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz