[OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:36:25 +1000
> Paul Braun wrote:
> [...]
> It's a fascinating house - timeless design.  It was built
> between 1908 and 1910, yet it looks like it could have
> been built in 1978...

Paul, do you have a very tidy mind, and thus a reason for
being so chronologically specific, or did you just pull a
"late 70's" year out of your head? That is, why 1978?

The house looks magnificent, and I have a strong, if fairly
superfical and uneducated, interest in architecture, and
I think FLW was a genius, so I *am* honestly curious. :-)

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz