[OM] Re: First newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: First newbie question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 08:11:42 -0400
My version of ACR (3.3? with PS3) shows the initial image with "as shot"
color balance.  For the dance photos that I recently posted I shot both
raw and a small, 4MP JPEG.  Bringing up the JPEG in another app and the
raw file in ACR I'm hard pressed to tell any difference.  However, it's
clear that the histograms are different.

Chuck Norcutt