[OM] Re: [OT] Li-ION battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Li-ION battery question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:58:36 -0700
They will not work in the camera and may not work in the grip. The
third contact is to give you feedback on the life of the battery as
well as a very accurate assessment of current charge. I would say
that their web site is incorrect. B&H listing for the grip lists both
the Nikon and a second party battery with the same EN-EL3e
nomenclature and the specs there specify that battery.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA