[OM] Re: [OT] Canyon 5D at ISO 3200

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Canyon 5D at ISO 3200
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:06:38 -0400
Another resend.  The server returned this as undeliverable.  Well,
presumably it was this one since it was the last one sent but the
message as returned was null.  Didn't even have the header.  Makes you
wonder how it knew to return it to me.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

Video was not allowed since there was a video production company
shooting from the back.  They were making what will be a $40 DVD from
the dance company.

Chuck Norcutt