[OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:40:56 -0400
I understand. Or at least I think I do. But all that said, you'd
think a new camera aimed at higher end shooters and even semi-pros
such as myself would take images at least as sharp as the E-1, and be
able to ride them a lot larger. <g>

Got a 16x20 in the printer now. It didn't look all that good before
going in, but I'm trying to be objective. Maybe all of this is just
another of my post-purchase delusions. <g>

--Bob