[OM] Re: OT Supermedia

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Supermedia
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:21:04 -0400
Wow, that is a really used camera.  Hope it works out for you. Having
the pics on a website could prove to be good leverage for you.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net