[OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)

Subject: [OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:22:49 -0400
But as I understand, and I could be wrong, the K10D's lenses are not
weather sealed. I have to confess I haven't been all that attentive
to Pentax because if I don't stick with Olympus, I'm going with one
of the Big Two. I already know a bit about them, and their glass,
whereas I'm a complete novice with Pentax, and frankly, don't want to
spend the time to start from Ground Zero. I know this is a less than
attractive quality I'm exhibiting . . . <g>

--Bob