[OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)

Subject: [OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:55:17 -0500
On 6/20/07, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In all honesty, the more I see about the 410/510, the more I like the
> E-330.  I'm just waiting for Joel to trade his for a shift lens or
> something.  ;)

Hahahaha!  You've been drinking that funny water again. ;^)

Seriously, I think you should wait for the E-3 as I would hope it
would equal the VF size and quietness of the E-1, which are not
trivial features.  I find that the feature set I am most interested in
no one who has not lived with an Olympus DSLR would readily understand
(though I could be wrong).

Joel W.