[OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:41:23 -0400
Thanks for getting the photos to Jeff.? I enjoyed viewing them. Am not likely
to get to Dunnet Head anytime soon.?? Are you going to get the lens info to him
so we don't have to guess?
?Thanks to Jeff as well? for keeping the OO going.
Mike

Not sure really. The snow seemed like a good idea at the time since we
get it so very rarely and it happened to coincide with my OO camera
time.
AOL at AOL.com.