[OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:46:43 +0100
You should try flying over it, Simon.  We, of the RAF mud-moving
community call it Moon Country (see the Aircrew Map of Great Britain
at http://piersandabi.plus.com/bannedphrases/live/assets/
aircrew_map_of_uk.pdf).

I learned to fly and operate the Jaguar with all its nav and attack
equipment over that gorgeous area, using various lakes as nav
features and bridges as targets.  I expect that I pi**ed off many
people with my gallivanting around Moon Country.

Chris