[OM] Re: E-410 vs E-510 and IS?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 vs E-510 and IS?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:15:51 -0700
I wonder if Olympus realizes how beneficial it would be if that data could
be entered directly instead of getting it only from the lens.  That would at
least make many old OM users very happy, but something tells me that Olympus
is probably more interested in selling more of the new lenses than making it
possible to use the old ones on the new IS system.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1022&message=23567745&q=is+and+om+lenses&qf=m