[OM] [OT] Re: Road Trip!

Subject: [OM] [OT] Re: Road Trip!
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:15:03 -0400
Tom:

Louisville has a very nice zoo just a mile or so off I-65. Take I-65 to I-264
East.
Get off at Poplar Level Road and turn left. Go to Trevilian Way and turn right.
The route is well marked. The zoo is in the 1100 block on the right side of the
street. You can check it out at < www.louisvillezoo.org >

If you just want to visit something, on Main Street in downtown Louisville, all
within a few blocks of Fourth Street, you will find the Mohammed Ali Center,
the Hillerich & Bradsby baseball museum, a Natural Science Museum and the
Frazier Firearms Museum. South on Third Street by the Univerity of Louisville
campus is the Speed Art Museum. The Kentucky Derby site and museum is in
South Louisville. All of these sites are within a short distance of an I-65
interchange.

I'm cerain that you have some kind of a GPS directional device to get you where
you want to go. You should find these places easily.

If you plan to spend the night here, there are hotels and motels within a few
blocks
of the Fourth and Main area and well scattered over the local area.

Have a pleasant trip.

Robert