[OM] Road Trip!

Subject: [OM] Road Trip!
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:13:26 -0400
If everything goes well, I've got to make a quick trip to Chicago later this
week to pick up a car and drive it back to Orlando.  While somewhat
mind-numbing, it should be an opportunity to take some great photographs.
I'll have 3-4 days to make the trip, which would only be about 400 miles a
day, so I'll have free afternoons.

The direct route is I-65 through Indiana and Kentucky, then I-24 through
Chattanooga connecting to I-75 through Atlanta to Orlando.

According to Mapquest, that means the major cities I would hit along the way
are:

Indianapolis
Louisville
Nashville
Chattanooga
Atlanta
Macon

Any suggestions on great photo ops?  Even a slightly different route would
be welcome, although I don't want to add hundreds of miles since I'll be
doing the trip alone.

Thanks in advance!!

Tom