[OM] Re: Possible source for Sony SR44SW batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible source for Sony SR44SW batteries
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:14:23 -0400
sr44.com should take their site down.  I ordered 100 batteries (they're
357/303) on April 9th, the charge has not been put through, they don't
answer my emails. Something like this happened last time, though I did
get my batteries when I instituted a chargeback. Since there has been no
charge processed, there's nothing to do.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net