[OM] Possible source for Sony SR44SW batteries

Subject: [OM] Possible source for Sony SR44SW batteries
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:17:27 -0700
In my plodding through internet space I found this place:

http://shopping.microbattery.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.556/.f?mbcat=watch2

That lists the Sony SR44W.  The price is not all that great compared with

http://www.sr44.com/

But those are Energizer 357 (if indeed they are 357's)

I don't know if the price difference which is considerable is worth holding out
for the Sony.

The SR44W place has 25 for $16.49 with free shipping, that's 65 cents apiece.
The Sony link is $1.65 apiece, with a $1.95 charge shipping to California.

At that rate, I am willing to change out the Energizers a little more often.
Anyone have a guess at how much better a true Sony SR44W might be compared to
the modern 303/357?

I remember someone complained that the last time they tried SR44.com they didn't
get any communication but the order was eventually filled.  Anyone done business
lately with SR44W.com?

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets