[OM] Re: E-510 Kit Update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-510 Kit Update
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:13:05 -0700
Mike wrote:
>> However --- it (PTLens)also comes with a stand-alone version which works
>> just
>> the same....
>>
> except for 16bit support and maybe other functions too. Obviously not an
> issue with many files.

Oops, I forgot about the 16-bit. The stand-alone also doesn't work with
TIFF, RAW, PSD, etc. files. It may work only with JPEGs. The difference
is that as a PS plug-in, it simply works with an in-memory image which
PS has read from any of many image storage types. I think that the guts
of the 16 bit support comes from PS as well.

Moose