[OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:47:55 +0800
I'm a newbie for 2-4 focus screen & just got from a list member.
Before I got the 2-4 screen, I put a Pentex screen to instead of 1
series screen because it is near 2/3 stop brighter than 1 series
screen. Yes, as Chris said, it was very hard to focus accurately in
low light condition with 1 series screen. I found Pentax one is more
easier.

Upon I got 2-4 screen, I compare with Pentax one & 1 series, it is
very brightness. No problem to focus in low light enviorment. I heard
some experience user said that there will be too bright in sunny day
but I never tried because the weather is not good in HK in this 2
weeks.

I believe 2 series screen is more helpful.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans