[OM] [OT] Poor phone service rant

Subject: [OM] [OT] Poor phone service rant
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:14:38 -0400
Wayne:

Does your local TV or newspaper have a troubleshooter (omsbudsman)? We have
an excellent one with WHAS TV. She has saved local consumers over 2.75 million
dollars in the past four or five years. (They keep a running total.) We also
have one
with the Courier-Journal. Both have a tremndous amount of influence. It is
amazing
to see the changes in attitude when the problems are aired on TV or printed in
the
newspaper. The TV woman is especially good. She will go after anyone. If you
have
such, you might give it a try.

Robert