[OM] Wedding Superzoom

Subject: [OM] Wedding Superzoom
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I couldn't resist. I was shooting an outdoor wedding Saturday
evening, and the scene just demanded a little bit of something extra.
So, out comes my new acquisition, the Tokina AT-X 100-300 F4. I know
you're probably getting sick of all my shots with this lens, but hey,
it works.

http://image66.blogspot.com/

This picture was taken at about the 250mm mark and F5.6. The
full-size image is "pixel-sharp" even though it is, ahem, handheld.

There are far better shots, I'm sure, but I haven't had a chance to
do anything but take a random peek at a few shots.

AG

The fish are biting.