[OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)

Subject: [OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:23:36 +0100
Hmmm, your photos and your description certainly persuade me that,
were I ever to want the Department of Homeland Security to know all
my personal details, Maine would be the place to visit estate agents
(realtors).  It looks and sounds gorgeous!

Your website, full though it is of beautiful photographs, still
spreads off my screen (20" iMac).  Does it fit on your 23" display?

It's time for you to dump FrontPage, Bob ... let it go, old chap,
it's doing your stuff no favours :-)

Chris