[OM] Re: (OM) a few E-1 images

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) a few E-1 images
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:23:30 +0100
Sorry, John.

I was indulging myself by using a (flawed of course) national
stereotype for a quick grin.

Congratulations on your redundancy!  I sometimes dream of being made
redundant so that I can indulge my penchant for doing not a great
deal at home :-).

I presume that you are too young to retire and that you have plans
for further employment ...

Chris