[OM] Re: Adjusting Date/Time field in Aperture (Was: Zuiko Digital 35/3.

Subject: [OM] Re: Adjusting Date/Time field in Aperture (Was: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:18:55 +0100
Thanks, Nils.

Jan Steinman found that for me a few days ago.  I have tried it and
it works a treat.  It is slowish, but it helps to do a batch as the
marginal increase in time taken per extra file is low.  tow.com has a
number of useful gadgets.

Of course, it helps to get the time stamp correct in the first
place.  I am a gadget freak and I cannot believe that I failed to set
the date immediately on getting my E500.

Chris