[OM] Re: Adjusting Date/Time field in Aperture (Was: Zuiko Digital 35/3.

Subject: [OM] Re: Adjusting Date/Time field in Aperture (Was: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro)
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:03:14 +0200
Hi Chris,

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 05:30:07PM +0100, Chris Barker wrote:
> I wasn't fishing as it seems that Aperture won't refresh its
> metadata.  But now that you have been kind enough to do some research
> for me I will try one of the Mac applications.

Never tried this, but here ya go: http://www.tow.com/timeature/
It sounds that this is just the tool you were looking for. Aperture
probably won't reread the EXIF fields once it imported the data into
its DB.

Back to scanning (that's DDC to you, AG!),
Nils

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (78% of Full)