[OM] Re: Going to the dark side of the force... no, not *that* dark side

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to the dark side of the force... no, not *that* dark side, another one !
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:57:12 -0700 (PDT)
Larry wrote:
> Sometimes its the misunderstood and overblown "buy-the-system"
> mantra as if someone will be buying ONLY same manufacturer glass,
> 20 different endoscope connection varieties, lots of super
> expensive "L" glass, or a choice of 30 focusing screens for each
> day of the month.

It isn't often that I will publically humiliate myself by aggreeing
with Larry, but he's dead on in this.  How many DSLRs are sold on
this premise but equipped with some aweful brand-x 20:1 megazoom
piece-of-junk that never sees the light of day. These "closet queens"
are easy to identify because under the 1/4" of grime is a flawless
camera with corroded battery terminals.

It happened to too many millions of AE-1 cameras, it'll happen again
to millions of DRebels.

AG (just kidding, Larry) Schnozz

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.