[OM] Re: Going to the dark side of the force... no, not *that* dark side

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to the dark side of the force... no, not *that* dark side, another one !
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:40:22 -0400
It is selling well, but is being replaced in a couple of months with a
version that will accept the upcoming SSM hi-speed motor lenses among
other things.

Many have reported experiencing salesman dispensing erroneous info after
smirking and then redirecting to Canon or Nikon. Sometimes its the
misunderstood and overblown "buy-the-system" mantra as if someone will
be buying ONLY same manufacturer glass, 20 different endoscope
connection varieties, lots of super expensive "L" glass, or a choice of
30 focusing screens for each day of the month.

Oh yeah, and advertising budget/review site investment.

Larry