[OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App

Subject: [OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:01:52 +0930
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:43:23AM -0500, Paul Braun wrote:
> You would bother if you have apps you need to run, but they only run
> under Windows.  There is no decent, current gps/mapping software for the
> Mac.  When my wife and I travel, we use DeLorme's software/hardware
> package, and it only runs under Windows.

A rhetorical question, then: Why not just ditch the Mac, & stick to the
StinkPad?  It seems like a _lot_ of effort just to run 'Doze? One of the
correct answers is "I just like the Mac"!

Does Master or Studio come in a Mac version? Or for that matter a Linux
version?  if not, us E-users are tied to Darth Doze for now, if only for
firmware updates. :(

davidt