[OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App

Subject: [OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:16:58 -0400
Personally, I've had nothing but good experiences with Epson printers, as
long as you feed them real Epson consumables.  I have a big dog Epson 7600
and the thing is pretty frugal with ink. Admittedly it has ink cartridges
the size of VCR tapes.

It hadn't been used in many months and all I had to do was one cleaning
cycle and it is again printing flawless prints.

Tom