[OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App

Subject: [OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:58:36 +0930
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 09:51:30PM +0800, khen lim wrote:
> On 22/05/07, Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > When one laptop can do both, there is no reason to
> > keep two separate physical machines.
> *Won't argue with that. *
> *Mmmmm....if only my ThinkPad can switch OS in the same way......*

If you have to do it, the one box solution is definitely the way to go.
But with MacOS? No, thank you, not for me!

Depending on the version, you can very likely dual-boot/VM/emulate 'doze
on the Thinkpad with/in FreeBSD/Linux. A good idea? probably not,
especially if you are used to what you have. Depends on your needs. Most
of the really good freeware (e.g the GIMP, & OpenOffice) is already
ported to Windoze.

davidt