[OM] Re: For battery bods

Subject: [OM] Re: For battery bods
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:09:59 -0400
Thanks for the info but, as I understand your description, the adverse
effects only come about if, after draining the batteries to the capacity
of the smaller you then recharge them simultaneously in the same charger
which risks overfilling the larger.  My Maha chargers charge batteries
in pairs.  What damage (if any) would occur if I always recharged the
batteries paired by their respective capacities?

Chuck Norcutt