[OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland

Subject: [OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:16:50 +0100
Heh!  And then officer training and survival training with the RAF.
But I don't feel like doing it any longer.

Perhaps that's what the strange person J Bolton esq meant on the
Today programme this morning when he seemed to be saying that
European (or perhaps British) military don't follow orders.

OT now, but if anyone wants to hear John Humphreys at his most
patient self, interviewing J Bolton esq. you can listen again here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/

Chris
(actually, Polish sausage with cabbage and  a suitable Polish
beverage sounds rather attractive)