[OM] [OT] Bolton & Humphreys, was:: A number of shots from Roztocze/Pola

Subject: [OM] [OT] Bolton & Humphreys, was:: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:48:50 -0400
I did listen to that interview (thanks for the link) and I didn't hear
anything about the British or or other *military* not following orders.
  The comment from Bolton about not following the orders of the
government had to do with the British foreign office and the US state
department... and not just recently with Bush and Blair but over the
past 25 years.

As you might suspect, my view of the interview is quite likely much
different than yours... especially since we appear to have heard
different things.

Chuck Norcutt