[OM] Re: R*coh GX100, was Websiting

Subject: [OM] Re: R*coh GX100, was Websiting
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:55:05 +1000
Fun to use anyway - I can't get over the little electronic viewfinder
- I look at it lying in my hand muttering - 'It's a TV monitor!'
It also flips up to vertical so that you can take photos very
inconspicuously, even sideways if you can get the hang of it. As the
screen doesn't light up, you're looking down and you've set it to
silent, no-one knows that you're shooting. With the 19mm converter,
it's a breeze for the timid street shooter.
It's larger than the GR-D but very similar in style - it's added a
function button and the rear wheel adjustment wheel is now a jog
control - still gives access to four functions of your choice.
Just about to take a closer look at some images, especially 800ISO
shots (it was a dull and rainy late autumn day).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx