[OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay

Subject: [OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:44:14 -0600
I agree. Not just about Flickr, but also Pbase and all the other photo
hosting sites. All of them look crappy. Its so easy and cheap to have your
own website today, why bother with having your work on someone else's site?
I've had a website for 5 years, it has actually gotten cheaper over the
years as webhosting fees have gone down a lot in that time. I now pay $13 a
month to host 5 websites. I have two, and am hosting one for my father and
the other two are used by paying clients who pay me more for hosting in
total between the two of them than I'm paying for all five sites I host!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com