[OM] Re: E410 test shots ISO 1600

Subject: [OM] Re: E410 test shots ISO 1600
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:35:32 -0400
Thanx for the real-world view. When viewed full size, you can see the
high-ISO noise in a way not apparent in the review. Not bad for Oly
at 1600, and I suspect better than the E-1 could hope to be at that
speed.

Not exactly on the subject of noise, but I'm curious about the green
wristband the smoking woman is wearing. To my tired old eyes, it
appears to say "shrimp" in a flowing script, but I'm very sure that's
not it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com